Random Ramblings

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I am so upset

I went to get my hair done yesterday.

The stylist offered me a trim. I told her I had one less than a month ago. She responded that it was a little jagged up top, but everything else looked fine. She would just do a little at the crown. I agreed.

Silly Me. This woman cut an inch off all of my hair (which wasn't that long to begin with) stating that she didn't know what the last person did, but she thought it was uneven. Now I can't pull it back at all and the ends hit right where I sweat. I work outside. I go to dance class. She couldn't have given me a WORSE haircut.

I've never really been this up in arms over hair, becuase it will grow back, but this time I'm PISSED!

I guess that's what I get for going to the salon on the day when most salons don't operate.

...and now...I'm off to work to swat at my neck all day.

No comments: