Random Ramblings

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Barry and I Made it Through the Rain

This morning my blog entry began like this:

Well-meaning people usually have all of the prejudices of non-well meaning people.

I left the apartment feeling like the world was an ugly place dressed with PC talk. I returned with a second interview and hope that I would escape some of the aforementioned people. Then I was treated to Barry Manilow on American Idol.

Barry’s weeks are always the strongest. He clearly follows the show and always knows the contestants’ strengths and weaknesses. He also knows how to put together an arrangement that will knock the socks off American viewers. The contestants who could sing were amazing (with the exception of Lisa Tucker).

To listen to my favorite performance of the evening click here.

No comments: