Random Ramblings

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

On Pins and Needles

Every Wednesday around 5pm, I'm on pins and needles. Will I be pissed off when I find out whom America sent home this week? In fact, Julia sent me a link to a site that offers a download of speed dialing software, currently unavailable for Macs. If there are any PC users who read my blog you can download the software here.

Back to the pins and needles-Today’s pins have little to do with AI as everyone sucked last night and they all deserve to go home. Yes, I'm including Mandisa and Katherine McPhee. Today, I'm nervous about finding out if my life will change drastically in a month. If I were being honest, an offer or a rejection would be ok with me.

With a rejection, I will take an ego bruise, but I will have the sunshine, a nice new friend, and a nice new dining room table. An offer would mean returning to my support system. Being in the city allowed me to see all of the wonderful people who contribute positively to my life: family, friends, and career supporters. Throw in the sacrifice known as graduate school and I have a good argument for coming out of hiding.

We will see what happens. If I don't hear anything soon, I'm going to need a new manicure.

Question of the day:
Is it me, or is Lisa Tucker suffering under the weight of the judges crappy feedback?

No comments: