Random Ramblings

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dates-Zero/Love-Infinity


Happy Valentine's Day


Even though I have not been on a date in months, this post is about love.


To see my father come out of the Markey Cancer Center with a smile on his face was a surprisingly triumphant moment. It has been a rough two weeks, and my father made it through like a champion.


The even bigger champ in this whole scenario is my mother. We are not the most affectionate family in the world, however, seeing all of the work my mother put into caring for my father over the past eight months has squashed any doubt in my mind that my mother loves my father. Her attention to his needs, her wisdom of life as a cancer patient and survivor, and her vision of the big-picture, really touched me. In no way is the hard road over for the family, but my mother is a hero and we appreciate everything that she does (even the things she hates like cooking…. and cleaning… and serving. Friends you see the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree).

Thank you Julia for all that you do. I love you mommy.

-Your only child



On to less depressing things--

Michael Bugno/MB/CLH. Thank you for supporting me over the years. Your friendship makes my world a better place. Your encouragement, honesty, humor, and kick in the pants is always right on time. The person who ends up sharing your life and love will be the luckiest person in the world.

MB-
ILYLYMD
-balcs

Enough with the sap! Get the Brittenum Twins of my TV immediately! Since when does being a half talent and a whiney bitch get you ahead? Wait. Let me remember "life on the road" and rephrase. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You know what? I don't even need to tell them to shut up, because after they went to jail they were dropped from the show. Listen up all you wannabe superstars: Whining at the beginning of your career only gets on people's nerves. I don't want to hear another excuse on American Idol. Show me how you succeeded eventhough the situation was unfair. Crocodile tears get no love here.







1 comment:

Soleil's Dad said...

See my response at my new Blog.

www.illnameitlater.blogspot.com